2019 Nissan Rogue
The 2019 Rogue is the first Nissan model to offer Nissan Safety Shield 360, a suite of six advanced active safety and driver-assist technologies. It is offered as standard equipment on SV and SL grades of the 2019 Rogue.
In addition, following extensive enhancements for 2018, the 2019 Rogue again offers a range of significant updates, including:
- New Special Edition Package (S grade) featuring 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, heated exterior mirrors with integrated LED turn signals, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, heated driver's and front passenger seat, chrome exterior and interior door handles and roof rails
- New Premium Package (SV grade) with 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, ProPILOT Assist2 and electronic parking brake
- Expanded technology and availability, including standard Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Intelligent Lane Intervention (I-LI), Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection and High Beam Assist (HBA) across all grade levels
- Rear Automatic Braking3 (RAB) and Rear Sonar System added as standard on SV and SL grades
- Innovative Rear Door Alert4 (RDA) added to all grade levels
- ProPILOT Assist and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels now standard on SL grade (previously available as part of the SL Premium Package)
Do you like this 2019 Nissan Rogue photo album?