VR38 dETT 3.8L Biturboengine, 480 PS/6.400 revs.
5800 Nm torques on 3.200-5.2000 revs.
310 km/h limit speed
KW Clubsport coilover inox line in stainless steel with independently adjustable rebound and compression damping.
- performance setup for racetrack & road
- for hobby race drivers
- dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
- use of high performance linear race springs
- additional available with racing top mounts
- TÜV approval possible (depending on the specification)
KW HLS 4 (Hydraulic lift System) for front and rear axle
- height changes can be done while the vehicle is moving, up to speeds of 80 km/h
- HLS is available for front axle or for front and rear axle
- HLS is available as conversion kit or as complete kit with a KW coilover
- height change can be activated by keychain transmitter or button in car interior
- with TÜV-certificate
OZ-Racing Superleggera III
front axle 10,5x20?, rear axle 11x20?
Dunlop SP Sport 600 DSST high performance tires
front/rear axle: 285/35 ZRF20 100Y
RECARO carbon racing sport seats
SCHROTH 6-point racing belt
Source: KW Automotive