Mitsubishi EVO Rockford Fosgate Rally Edition – “World’s Loudest Rally Car”
Do you like this Story?
|Press Release 1:||Overview: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution|
|Press Release 2:||At A Glance: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution|
Built off a stock Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X with high-performance parts and a modified audio system, the Mitsubishi EVO Rockford Fosgate Rally Edition is powered by a 2.0L MIVEC I4 turbocharged/intercooled engine that produces 291 horsepower and 300 lb.-ft of torque.
Dressed in vinyl wrap by BlueMedia on the outside, the Mitsubishi EVO Rockford Fosgate Rally Edition, on the inside, features a custom color-matched roll cage and Recaro semi-bucket racing seats with fixed head rests.
The vehicle rides on 19-inch Volk Racing TE37 wheels with Bilstein B8 Sport shocks and Eibach lowered springs along with Brembo brake calipers.
As the “World’s Loudest Rally Car”, the Mitsubishi EVO Rockford Fosgate Rally Edition exhibits a top-notch audio system with a total system power of 5,500 watts into 36 speakers. [See below for details on the Audio System]
Mitsubishi EVO Rockford Fosgate Rally Edition at 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show – Hi-res. Images
- 360.2 interactive digital signal processor optimizing audio signals from the factory headunit to match the EVO’s cabin acoustics
- 16 x 8” P2D28 subwoofers driven by 4×1000 watt P1000-1BD amps
- 6 x 6-1/2” P1652-S component separates in the front doors
- 8 tweeters on the dash driven by a 500W P500-2 amp on the rear shelf
- 2 x 6-1/2” P1652-S in the rear doors driven by a P500-2 on the rear shelf
- 4 x 6-1/2” M262B marine grade speakers
- Custom Rally Headlight inspired speaker enclosure, with P500-2 on the rear shelf.
- The center console mounted PUNCH controller allows the listener to adjust the system dynamics and bass response.
- Total system power is 5,500 watts (rms) into 36 speakers.