Check out the “Hottest” Lexus IS – the Sriracha IS
Do you like this Story?
To celebrate the launch of the 2017 Lexus IS sports sedan, Lexus created a bolder, spicier customized version of the original: the Lexus Sriracha IS. By joining forces with the authentic, beloved sauce made by Huy Fong Foods, Lexus turns up the heat with custom auto detailing, foodie finishes and an arsenal of Sriracha within easy reach for emergency situations. The Lexus Sriracha IS will be on display at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show.
Sriracha Green Accents
Touches of green are a signature element of official Huy Fong Foods products. Bottle-cap green details throughout the car include:
- Spindle grille outline
- Hand-painted calipers
- Interior cabin mood lighting
- Chrome side view mirror accents
- Hand-stitching on the seats
Sriracha IS Badging
Fully Stocked Trunk
Sriracha-Injected Steering Wheel
Sriracha Temperature Settings
- “Sriracha Driving Mode” which tunes the powertrain for faster gear changes and more dynamic throttle mapping
- Key Fob with Remote Emergency Sriracha Activation which includes an emergency chili button that dispenses the sauce from a nozzle on the fob, so drivers are always prepared.
- Driving Jacket: A hot car deserves a hot driving jacket. For this collaboration, Lexus created two one-of-a-kind jackets that feature hand-embroidered images of the Sriracha IS and custom Sriracha IS patches to commemorate this sizzling venture.
- Driving Mitts: Some cars require driving gloves. The handling on the Sriracha IS is so hot, custom oven mitts are necessary.