Honda Unveiled Next-Generation 2017 Ridgeline
Do you like this Story?
|Press Release :||Next-Generation 2017 Honda Ridgeline Made Debut in Detroit|
Honda unveiled the all-new 2017 Ridgeline in Detroit at the 2016 NAIAS and will make it available in the first haft of this year.
Honda will release more details of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline closer to its launch date, but here are some key info about the new Ridgeline.
- Under the hood of the 2017 Ridgeline will be a 3.5-L direct-injected i-Vtec V6 engine which will be teamed with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- It has a unibody construction, meaning the frame and the body of the Ridgeline are integrated into one another. The unibody and independent suspensions give the new Ridgeline a better ride and handling than body-on-frame structure.
- Interior, the all-new Ridgeline has the largest cabin in its class–midsize 4-door pickup.
- The 2017 Honda Ridgeline’s cargo is close to 1,600 pounds, going up against top competitors.
- The Ridgeline’s truck bed is UV-stabilized and scratch-resistant, and again features Honda-exclusive in-bed trunk and the first industry’s first in-bed audio system.
See press release for more details.