2006 Subaru Impreza N12 Group N
Do you like this 2006 Subaru Impreza N12 Group N?
Check out this car: 2006 Subaru Impreza N12 Group N
* The spec C is much lighter than last year’s model (-120kg), thanks to the aluminium bonnet, roof and boot lid.
* 12 litre automatic/manual mode intercooler water spray bottle behind the rear seats for better weight distribution and extended engine performance.
* Different radiator, water pump and additional engine & transmission oil coolers for improved cooling under race conditions.
* More powerful and responsive engine, due to larger improved better-designed valves and ports that allow it to flow more air.
* New roller bearing 'Twin Scroll' turbo.
* Aluminium front and rear tracking arms reduce unsprung mass.
* Rear strut brace as standard.
* A new roofline spoiler keeps airflow attached to body feeding air more efficiently to the large rear wing for significantly improved stability.
* The flat roof vent no longer disturbs airflow when closed.
* Lower centre of gravity when purchasing our FIA approved FT3 underfloor fuel tank.
|No additional images added.|