2013 Nissan 370Z
Do you like this Video?
Loading the player ...
Source: Nissan · 02/07/2012
Nissan debuted the revised 2013 Nissan 370Z at th 2012 Chicago Auto Show. For 2013, the Nissan 370Z will once again be available in Coupe, Roadster and NISMO Z configurations.
The updates for the 2013 model year include:
- Refreshed front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights
- Red reflector added to rear fascia (replaces previous black center cover)
- Revised 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (Sport Package equipped models)
- New 18-inch wheels for 370Z Coupe
- Red-finished brake calipers (Sport Package equipped models)
- Dark-finish fuel gauge trim
- Euro-tuned shock absorbers (Sport Package equipped models)
- And two new exterior colors – Magma Red and Midnight Blue