2013 Nissan 370Z
Do you like this Video?
Source: Nissan · 02/07/2012
Loading the player ...
Nissan debuted the revised 2013 Nissan 370Z at th 2012 Chicago Auto Show. For 2013, the Nissan 370Z will once again be available in Coupe, Roadster and NISMO Z configurations.
The updates for the 2013 model year include:
- Refreshed front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights
- Red reflector added to rear fascia (replaces previous black center cover)
- Revised 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (Sport Package equipped models)
- New 18-inch wheels for 370Z Coupe
- Red-finished brake calipers (Sport Package equipped models)
- Dark-finish fuel gauge trim
- Euro-tuned shock absorbers (Sport Package equipped models)
- And two new exterior colors – Magma Red and Midnight Blue