2011 Honda Odyssey Touring At A Glance
Do you like this Story?
|Video (16m:18s):||2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite Model Revealed|
|PDF File (84.30 KB):||2011 Honda Odyssey Specs|
DENVER – 06/17/2010 – The all-new 2011 Honda Odyssey seeks to redefine the concept of the minivan with its aggressive stance and sporty “lightning-bolt” beltline. The lightning bolt not only provides an exclusive appearance, but also adds increased visibility for third-row passengers. New interior features add more convenience for families, while available entertainment technology introduces high-definition connectivity and split-screen viewing. Currently the best-selling minivan in the U.S., the all-new 2011 Honda Odyssey is set to go on sale this fall. Compared to the current Odyssey, the 2011 model’s lower roofline (-1.6 inches versus 2010 Odyssey EX) and wider track (+1.4 inches) contribute to a sleeker, stronger and more dynamic presence with improved aerodynamics that help increase fuel economy and also translate into more interior width.
- 3.5-liter i-VTEC™ V-6 engine with three-mode Variable Cylinder Management™
- Preliminary estimated fuel economy, Odyssey Touring Elite (City/Highway): 19/28 miles per gallon*
* Preliminary EPA mileage estimates determined by Honda. Final EPA mileage estimates not available at the time of printing. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Features of the 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite model as shown in Video 1 tab above, reveal video (please reference this video for items not listed here)
- HID front headlights
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 12.6-inch ventilated front disc brakes
- Power side mirrors with integrated turn indicators
- Power tailgate